Call for Abstracts
The 46th Annual Meeting of the Japanese Society of Intensive Care Medicine (JSICM2019) will be calling for abstracts for the English Sessions (oral presentation). The English Sessions will be co-operated with the 3rd JSICM-TSCCM Joint Congress.
Abstract submission will be available during August 1 and
September 5, 2018.
Thank you for your abstract submission.
- Abstracts should be in English.
- Accepted abstracts should be presented in English.
- How to prepare the abstracts:
- Please use the designated Abstract Form.
- Abstract body should be 400 words or less while the title of abstract within 20 words.
- The number of authors should be 10 or less including the first author.
- One figure or table can be used. Figure or table should correspond to 140 words.
- Send the complete abstract (File name should be the name of first author; ex. Hashimoto S.docx) to the Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The result of the evaluation will be announced with the presentation date, time and room before the end of November, 2018 by e-mail.
- Note that all presentation must include a PowerPoint page describing the COI status.
For Japanese applicants: